5+ years of monitoring experience working with CA Spectrum. Emphasis on Network and/or Infrastructure Management.
- Experience preferred but knowledge required of Unix (AIX, LINUX, HP) and Windows server support
- Experience configuring, implementing, maintaining and supporting CA Spectrum in large environments
- Experience with SANM (Spectrum Automation Notification Manager)
- Experience in integrating CA Spectrum with other monitoring tools
- 2+ years configuring Network Devices such as Switches, Routers, WANs, MPLs VPNs
- Extreme knowledgeable in SNMP
- 3+ years of experience with scripting language such as Perl, XML, shell, REST, HTML
- Ability to create reports and Global Collections using CA Spectrum - Ability to Discover and model network and infrastructure. - Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Monitoring Environment including CA Spectrum, and UIM- Infrastructure Manager.
- Investigate alerting/notification process for outages, make recommendations on improvement.
- Perform analysis on event trends and recommendation on reductions and improvements.
- Meet with application and system teams to gather requirements, develop, and implement new monitoring.
- Troubleshoot internal alerts and notifications from monitoring infrastructure. The Enterprise Monitoring team is responsible for monitoring and automations on all Network, Infrastructure, Middleware, Database, and Application environments.
- Supporting the Monitoring Enterprise infrastructure. On call rotation 24x7x365 to support any monitoring tool issue. Tools supported are CA Spectrum, CA UIM