- 5+ years of monitoring experience working with CA UIM (aka Nimsoft). Emphasis on Infrastructure Management.
- 3+ years of Unix (AIX, LINUX, HP) and Windows server support.
- Experience configuring, implementing, maintaining and supporting CA UIM in large environments
- Ability to create dashboards and reports using CA UMP
- 5+ years of experience with scripting language such as Perl, Python, XML, Shell, REST, SOAP, HTML - Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Monitoring Environment includes CA UIM- Infrastructure Manager.
- Create/Implement monitors when requested by customers for critical systems (Real Time Staffing Manager, Baggage Tracking, Scheduling, Tec Operations,Etc..) as well as infrastructure monitoring changes (Active Directory, Exchange, Database, Middleware, Windows and Unix/Linux OS).
- Investigate alerting/notification process for outages, make recommendations on improvement.
- Perform analysis on event trends and recommendation on reductions and improvements.
- Meet with application and system teams to gather requirements, develop, and implement new monitoring. Troubleshoot internal alerts and notifications from monitoring infrastructure. The Enterprise Monitoring team is responsible for monitoring and automations on all client Network, Infrastructure, Middleware, Database, and Application environments. Supporting the Monitoring Enterprise infrastructure. On call rotation 24x7x365 to support any monitoring tool issue. Tools supported are CA Spectrum, CA UIM