Sr. Architect 24490
|Location: Eagan, Minnesota|
|ID Number: #24490|
The architect translates User Stories/System Requirements into a prescribed architecture blueprinting and guide process by building/maintaining the necessary project artifacts.
The role reports to the Principal Solution Architect and requires collaboration with Agile Scrum Master and Team; Domain Architect, Project Manager, and IT Portfolio Managers.
This architect role provides leadership to the Agile developers on the team to ensure the solution is achieved through the delivery of the approved technology.
Technology Knowledge Required Skills
• JEE with WebSphere Application Server 9.x
• Microservices/APIs and/or Web Services using - Swagger - JSON - XML (for Legacy Services) - Postman/SOAPUI
• Developer Testing Experience - TDD (Test Driven Development) using - Assertion Libraries (chai, Junit) - Jasmine, Cucumber - Test Management Tools (Jira/Zephyr)
• Solid Database Experience - Oracle 11g or 12c - TOAD - SQL development Skills
• CyberSecurity Experience
- Implementin oAUTH2 and/or JWT - Concepts (PCI, PII, Privacy Design)
• Cloud Environment Experience (desired) - RedHat Openshift - Azure Additional Experience
• Agile/Scrum using Jira and Confluence.
• Conceptual/Logical IBM Mainframe
• Conceptual/Logical DevOps Pipeline using Jenkins
• Actuate/OpenText (BIRT)
• GitLab • Asynchronous communication with IBM MQ
• Complex programming,