Full Stack Developer 24626
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #24626|
Front End Developer
• BS in Computer Science or related field; MS in Computer Science or related field preferred
• Strong working knowledge of XML/JSON, HTML/CSS3, and associated modern technologies
• Working knowledge of Angular or Node.js
• 5+ years’ experience developing systems with enterprise databases, including good working knowledge of SQL and modern ORM tools • Previous experience building medium to large-scale, "mission critical" "high availability" production systems that directly support essential business, and technical, or operational functions
• Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution
Nice to have:
• UI/UX knowledge
• MVC, NodeJS, and/or MongoDB
• Bootstrap, jQuery
• Airline experience
• Mobile experience
• Develop software confidence and reliability by creating testing artifacts, developing tooling and providing the communication needed to ensure modified artifacts are continuously releasable.
• Agile/Scrum planning and process involvement.
• Architectural planning and design .
• APIs and modular development
• Ideally seeking full-stack developer, with emphasis on UI/front end experience.
• Knowledge of GitFlow, DevOps, Continuous Deployment and/or Integration.