Work Day Advanced Compensation Lead
Locations: Alpharetta, GA or Dayton, OH.
Long term Contract
- Primary responsibility is to function as an Advanced Compensation lead in support of Workday implementation .
- Work with the Reward COE, internal HRIS team and others as appropriate to understand the business needs and configure Workday to support those needs.
- Suggest beneficial changes to the Workday product and manage the implementation of new functionality.
- Manage the Advanced Compensation rollout for various businesses that will have to be delivered by end of 2019.
- Works closely with Rewards Team and other colleagues as needed to understand and support the design and execution of compensation advanced compensation plans through Workday.
- Serve as Project Manager for Advanced Compensation Workstream, document requirements and solutions and provide Workday project managers with status updates and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for timely delivery of Advanced compensation module across all
- Partnering with Workday, responsible for maintenance and configurations of all advanced compensation elements.
- Works with the subject matter experts and the technical team to identify, provide requirements and test related security, integrations, reports and analytics.
- Architect Workday Advanced Compensation solutions to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements.
- Collaborate with the Workday Community and the area user groups to resolve issues found within advanced compensation, proactively remain informed about Workday enhancements and contribute to the future roadmap development of the Advanced Compensation module.
- Manage compensation changes via Workday HRIS; to include annual merit and incentive programs as well as ad hoc changes and mass uploads.
- Efficiently manage large amounts of data to perform analysis.
- Work in a fast paced environment that requires tasks to be completely quickly and accurately.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, systems or business or equivalent experience
- 6–8 years of HR systems functional experience, including 3-5 years supporting or working with Workday Advanced and base Compensation
- Possesses functional knowledge of HR core business processes as well as strong systems analytics and support background
- Strong People Leadership skills with ability to manage cross functional team members and serve as a SME for the team.
- Strong Project Management skills. Ability to manage project throught the life cycle - requirements gathering, configuration, testing, and deployment.
- Communication; ability to develop and manage communication plans; effectively articulate business and COE technology requirements in Workday ecosystem. Strong presentation skills and able to demonstrate ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives
- Consultative working style with high level of professionalism and confidentiality in dealing with confidential data and business information and initiatives.
- Stakeholder Management; Proven ability to manage multiple projects, keeping stakeholders updated while remaining focused on detail and execution of deliverables
- Customer focus - strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
- Organizational and time-management skills; proven ability to prioritize and deliver results on time
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.