Datum’s Government Solutions team is currently looking to hire an experienced Service Management Consultant. The Datum Service Management Consultant will provide the Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem (AFLSE) program with the processes and procedures required to design, plan, deliver and operate the AFLSE applications. The AFLSE program is located at Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. AFLSE is a cloud-based learning ecosystem that will allow students to learn anywhere, anytime and on any device.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and have an assertive yet professional demeanor, a high technical aptitude, be detail oriented, and possess strong multitasking skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Review the current ITIL processes
- Work with client to document the ITILbased processes specific to Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Asset and Configuration Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, and Request Fulfillment
- Lead process design workshops
- Create process documentation
- Advising on ITIL and related best practices
- Assist with development of design requirements to support all process implementations
- Support organizational change and adoption of service management best practices by providing coaching and training until processes become engrained into the culture
- Providing guidance and input to technicians, stakeholders and leaders throughout the program
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or other IT related field
- 3+ years’ experience conducting assessments, designing processes, and implementing service management solutions
- Thorough understanding of IT Service Management and ITIL best practices
- ITIL Foundation Certificate (preferred)
- Expert analytical, written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Word)
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a government led Multi-Functional Team (MFT)
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines
Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Program Manager.