The Datum Product Configuration Specialist will provide the Air Force Learning Services Ecosystem (AFLSE) program with technical configuration support. The AFLSE program is located at Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. AFLSE is a cloud-based learning ecosystem that will allow students to learn anywhere, anytime and on any device.
The Datum Product Configuration Specialist will be responsible for providing technical support to achieve accurate and timely configurations that meet our customers current install base and future needs. Product Configuration specialist will work closely with technical and operational teams to play an integral support role.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for configuration change control.
- Regulate the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software
- Ability to learn and understand complex product knowledge and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to explain and configure products in support of education and training solutions
- Be able to suggest compatible changes taking into consideration the customer requirements
- Provide detailed and robust product, solutions and software knowledge support
- Responsible for planning, version control and status tracking
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to support the development and dissemination of business processes that promote execution of a robust configuration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other IT related field
- Secret clearance, preferred
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) process
- Expert analytical, written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Word)
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a government led MultiFunctional Team (MFT)
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Program Manager.