SAP Treasury Expert
Long term Contract
SAP Treasury functional expert, responsible for SAP production support tasks. Works closely with key business and technical personnel. Implements procedures or configuration changes with focus on standards, process simplification and the value of integration.
Provides after-hours SAP Production support coverage, when needed. Leads small-scale enhancement requests by formulating business process scope and objectives for the SAP system.
Analyzes and evaluates existing and proposed solutions and recommends solutions for business challenges.
Responsible for working with other technology and business resources to provide solutions consistent with corporate strategic (technology) direction. Ensures integration within SAP and other technologies/systems and modules.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform Treasury-related SAP configuration changes.
- Provide second-level user support, to address and resolve Treasury-related production issues with a sense of urgency.
- Adhere to established testing and quality monitoring procedures.
- Ensure system configuration, enhancements and upgrades have been thoroughly reviewed, tested, approved and communicated to the end-user community prior to implementation.
- Perform highly complex and demanding tasks dealing with analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Treasury-related project assignments.
- Define and document scope and requirements of new development, as assigned. Qualifications & Skills needed for this position:
Eight (8+) years functional experience with SAP Treasury (e.g., configuration, testing, master-data)
Four (4) SAP Treasury full lifecycle implementations
- Works effectively as part of a diverse team, as well as independently
- Analytical/problem-solving skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Effective communicator: technical writing, system documentation, interpersonal (verbal and written) SAP-Treasury application knowledge and experience, both functional and configuration, with specific experience supporting functionality in the following areas is required
- Bank Accounts / House Bank configuration • Electronic Bank Statement Processing (BAI & MT940)
- AP Payment Processing & Error Resolution(Manual, EDI, & XML)
- Bank Statement Post Processing & Reconciliation
- Bank Master Data Maintenance
- Treasury related IDOC monitoring
- Foreign Exchange Currency configuration and impacts
• Automatic clearing configuration SHIFT INFORMATION: Monday-Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Participates in developing functional requirements, testing, training, and implementing Applications. Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments and preliminary cost/benefits analysis in an effort to align information technology with business objectives. '
- -Facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- -Designs, configures, and tests various SAP Modules -Manages SAP implementations.
- '-Analyzes the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need.
- -Carries out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
- . -Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards.
- '-Takes responsibility primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- -Develops and evaluates plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership.
- -Provides detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- -Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyzes, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs