Product Owner- 26616
|Location: Atlanta, Georgia|
|ID Number: #26616|
Payment Processing Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
• Experience as a product owner or has worked closely with product owners on Payment Gateways/Payment Processors
• Extensive experience with Payment Gateways or Payment Processing systems • Extensive experience working in scrum/kanban environment
• Extensive experience defining agile requirements (Epics/stories), including functional and technical in a product/services organization
• Understanding and usage of agile metrics (velocity, burn downs) to help the team be more productive
• Experience with root cause analysis and digging into different sources of information (console errors, etc) to understand issue causes and identifying preventative steps and resolutions.
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles • Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills • Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent negotiation skills and ability to partner with business stakeholders to prioritize backlog as necessary
• Creative thinker paired with great attention to details
• Assist Product Owner with prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Assist Product Owner with backlog management, iteration planning, and grooming of the user stories
• Work closely with Product Owner and Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
• Ability to write and document necessary stories/flows to deliver functionality, such as user/system integration stories or API level stories inclusive of user interaction diagrams and flows.
• Willingness and aptitude to identify technical requirements and translate to adequate technical stories (eg: API creation, integrations, code refactoring, etc).
• Lead story grooming sessions or requirements clarifications sessions within the Scrum team as well as with external vendors
• Leading root cause analysis of production issues and identifying resolution and preventative steps.
• Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
• Support testing efforts in-sprint and in UAT